View Full Version : Spb Full Screen Keyboard Fix Coming Soon

Jason Dunn
12-20-2002, 10:17 PM
Some of you with Phone Edition devices have been wondering when Spb is going to release a new version that works with the Phone Edition devices from the memory card. From what I've been told, the issue has been identified and a fix is coming very soon - when I get an exact date I'll let you know.<br /><br />PS - Please don't send me private forum messages about Spb products asking for tech support or other questions. I'm trying to keep my two 'personas' separate, so please <a href="http://www.softspb.com/contact/index.html">use the contact information on the Spb site</a>, and I promise I'll respond via email. Thanks everyone! :D

anthonymoody
12-21-2002, 03:22 AM
This is great news, thanks! One of the last remaining things that keep this thing from being complete!

TM

mm
01-10-2003, 02:22 AM
"the issue has been identified and a fix is coming very soon - when I get an exact date I'll let you know."

Love to know when it is going to be available.

One fix is to install Fitaly and choose fsk as default and soft reboot but that is somewhat inelegant.

Mona13
01-10-2003, 03:12 AM
I bought Typango in hopes of their new release. I have had it quite a while and their new release still isn't out yet.

Is Spb keyboard comparable to Typango? Will is work with the iPAQ 5455? Can you type directly in the different programs?

Thanks.