View Full Version : Switcher Bar + Pocket Plus the probably cause

Fzara
12-20-2002, 06:28 AM
new update:
I would like someone to try out Pocket Plus with all the features checked, including the close, minimize stuff, and try setting a numeric pw for the PPC2k2 handheld.

I tried it, and I noticed if I input my pw, it crashes my handheld. It could also be cuased due to the Dell switcher bar as well however. However, I think that both of these programs combined, =havoc. Just not sure if its a fellacious argument, so if anyone else would like to try it, be my guest and help out a fellow community member out. :)

Sslixtis
12-20-2002, 06:41 AM
I'm usually more than willing to help a fellow community member out, but I'll pass on trying to crash my PDA thanks :wink:

I have noticed however, that the Switcher and ICBar don't like each other. In fact Switcher will not even open with ICBar enabled. 8O

flipflop
12-20-2002, 02:52 PM
new update:
I would like someone to try out Pocket Plus with all the features checked, including the close, minimize stuff, and try setting a numeric pw for the PPC2k2 handheld.

I tried it, and I noticed if I input my pw, it crashes my handheld. It could also be cuased due to the Dell switcher bar as well however. However, I think that both of these programs combined, =havoc. Just not sure if its a fellacious argument, so if anyone else would like to try it, be my guest and help out a fellow community member out. :)

I have both apps installed, but I'm not using a power-on password. How about starting just one app or the other and see what happens, or uninstalling both, and try your password. It's also possible your password is too short. When I was trying Nice Start, there was a warning when I uninstalled it to make sure my password was at least 6 characters long (I think it was 6, but it might have been 4). The implication is that Nice Start would allow a password less than the native password screen.