View Full Version : FS: Pocket CoPilot 3.0 GPS Sleeve for IPAQ

sting0r
12-18-2002, 06:49 PM
I have a basically brand new GPS Sleeve for Sale. It is the Travroute version with Pocket Copilot 3.0 Software. I bought it a little over a month ago and have all original packaging and software. At this moment it does not work with the 5450 I have just purchased, so it is no longer of any use for me. I will either be purchasing a new sleeve or the bluetooth gps which is currently compatible with the 5450.

Please make a reasonable offer. Not sure what I would be looking for in a trade, but feel free to offer what you got.

Sting0r

Pony99CA
12-18-2002, 08:24 PM
I have a basically brand new GPS Sleeve for Sale. It is the Travroute version with Pocket Copilot 3.0 Software. I bought it a little over a month ago and have all original packaging and software. At this moment it does not work with the 5450 I have just purchased, so it is no longer of any use for me. I will either be purchasing a new sleeve or the bluetooth gps which is currently compatible with the 5450.

I have the Pocket CoPilot 3.0 NavMan sleeve version, so I'm not making an offer. I just have two questions. :-)

First, when you say it's the "TravRoute version", does that mean it's the newer GPS sleeve, or is it the NavMan sleeve provided by TravRoute? The former should command a higher price than the latter, which TravRoute was selling for $200 at one time.

Second, why doesn't it work with the 5450? What didn't work -- the hardware (and which hardware, as per my first question), the software, something else? Did you contact TravRoute to see if they were working on the problem? If it worked on the 3900 series, I'm curious what has changed with the 5450.

I'm thinking of buying the 5450, and want my NavMan sleeve to work. If it won't work, that would be a major problem for me. I don't want to keep my 3870 in the car all the time just for GPS (I promised my wife the 3870 if I got the 5450 :-)).

Steve

sting0r
12-19-2002, 02:51 AM
I have the older version with the NAVMAN Sleeve that was rebranded by Travroute and sold with there software (with only a sticker). I don't know why it doesn't work with the 5400, but I assume that NAVMAN will at least come out with drivers eventually. I don't want to wait so I am selling mine. This version is currently selling for 199.99 so I will be taking a little less than that.

sting0r
12-23-2002, 01:19 PM
still available....