View Full Version : Dilema...please help

Sheynk
12-17-2002, 04:26 AM
Big dilema!!!

Finally after getting a defecting CD the first time I got my PPC plus pack from Handango. They give you a choice of 9 differend packages they are:

1. The Mark (sniper game); Chess (self explanatory); i Golf 2 (duh)

2. Picture Perfect; Handango security guard (protection); BugMe! (stick notes)

3. Stock manager; pocket informant; handango vault (encription)

4. The Mark; Picture Perfect; Stock manager

5. Chess; Handango security guard; pocket informant

6. i Golf 2; BugMe!; Handango vault

7. The mark; handango security guard; handango vault

8. Chess; BugMe!; stock manager;

9. i Golf 2; Picture perfect; pocket informant

It seems that in each choice you get at least one you dont care for.

Any suggestion....I am a highschool student. Dont care too much about chess and i golf but whatever....Is pocket informant really that great?

Please help me decide!!!

Thanks guys,
Sheynk

Brad Adrian
12-17-2002, 04:32 AM
Is pocket informant really that great?
In my opinion, yes. It's a great tool that adds sorely-needed functionality to the Pocket PC. Picture Viewer's not bad, either.

Sheynk
12-18-2002, 02:51 AM
any more thoughts?

Rirath
12-18-2002, 03:19 AM
If it was me, I'd go with #3... I think. If you're a student, you could use PI. Vault will keep any private student info private, as well as any other info you may need to have on hand. The Mark looks awful fun though. Picture Perfect is, in my opinion, the worst of the picture viewers. Pocket Quick View can do it for free.

Gremmie
12-18-2002, 03:23 AM
Go with #3, and if you taking an Economics class anytime soon you may appreciate the stock manager since those classes usually run you through a stock competition.

Janak Parekh
12-18-2002, 04:35 AM
any more thoughts?
If you're a chess fan, #5 is the only other really viable alternative AFAICT.

--janak

Hayden
12-18-2002, 05:50 AM
I agree with (most of) the rest... As a High School student myself, I'd choose # 3.

Sheynk
12-18-2002, 05:54 AM
Thanks for replies but I dont have any sensitive info on my Ipaq that would need encrypting...thats whats bothering me.........decisions........

Sheynk
12-18-2002, 05:58 AM
is picture perfect really that bad?

Rirath
12-18-2002, 06:02 AM
Plan ahead. :)

Download some demos, try them out for yourself.

Sheynk
12-18-2002, 06:17 AM
Guys, i decided on either 3 or 9. In 3 I dont care about their protection and in 9 i dont really care about golf or picture perfect too much.

Kati Compton
12-18-2002, 06:19 AM
Guys, i decided on either 3 or 9. In 3 I dont care about their protection and in 9 i dont really care about golf or picture perfect too much.

I also vote 3.

I know you don't care about protection, but at some point I expect you'll end up having more passwords and accounts than you can remember, and having the encryption tool will give you a good way to store that info.

Stuff like multiple internet accounts, online purchasing accounts, bank accounts, online credit card interfaces, etc.

TheBacklash
12-18-2002, 06:44 AM
You could always get a bundle without PI, and goto Compusa and get it for $20. Inside the box is a rebate for an extra $20 in software from Handango, although they limit your choice to software... there is a way around that. :lol: And you can pick whatever software you want.

Just a thought.

ti2gr
12-18-2002, 12:18 PM
Given the choices presented, I'd go with 3

Sheynk
12-19-2002, 04:21 AM
thanks guys...I got 3

Trying to figure out pocket informant........ :D