View Full Version : Hey, everyone...

Janak Parekh
12-16-2002, 05:16 PM
So, as you can see, I'm trying to be productive from the get-go: two interesting articles are already up even before I say hello (or Jason introduces me ;)).<br /><br />In any case, now that I have a free moment, it's time to introduce myself. As Jason mentioned, I'm Janak. I've been working with handheld devices since the ancient 3-line Timex and Casio devices of yesteryear (or, should I term it yesterdecade, or is it yester<i>millennium</i>?). Pocket PC Thoughts is a great site, with great people, and I hope I'll be able to make a valuable contribution as well. I've got some interesting ideas which I'll be talking about in the coming weeks.<br /><br />Enough of me. Back to the show...

bdegroodt
12-16-2002, 05:30 PM
Welcome to your new roll Janak! :D

van_mierlo
12-16-2002, 05:56 PM
Welcome and keep up the good work

JMountford
12-16-2002, 06:04 PM
hope you know what you got sucked in to. :D

Stone
12-16-2002, 06:05 PM
Welcome, welcome, and well, welcome :)

Janak Parekh
12-16-2002, 06:08 PM
hope you know what you got sucked in to. :D
Your guess is as good as mine. ;)

--janak

dazz
12-16-2002, 06:40 PM
Congrats Janak!!

:D

Bob Anderson
12-16-2002, 07:15 PM
OK... Janak... Congrats on becoming an admin here!

As an administrator - privacy goes to the wayside! What inspired you to show an old IBM PC as your avatar?

We just want to get to know you a little better :wink:

Jonathon Watkins
12-16-2002, 07:17 PM
You get posting now Janak. :D - We await your input with antici............................................................pation. :twisted:

Janak Parekh
12-16-2002, 07:21 PM
As an administrator - privacy goes to the wayside! What inspired you to show an old IBM PC as your avatar?
The same story still applies--I started the relevant thread here (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4872). :)

You get posting now Janak. :D - We await your input with antici............................................................pation. :twisted:
Hmm... I don't know which way to look at this. 8O ;)

--janak

ECOslin
12-16-2002, 08:28 PM
Welcome!!, now you're out of the stands and on the court!

Edward

Kati Compton
12-16-2002, 08:29 PM

My guess is that he's been watching too much Rocky Horror...

DrtyBlvd
12-16-2002, 09:18 PM

PDAG is such a TV hound :D

(But one of excellent taste, it must be said! :lol: )

Jonathon Watkins
12-17-2002, 12:44 AM

PDAG is such a TV hound :D

(But one of excellent taste, it must be said! :lol: )

You are too kind sir - too kind. (But if I told you that I don't actaully like RHPS would you hold it against me? :twisted: I just like the say..........................................ing 8))

I do try and watch what I am watching on the goggle box. Too much is bad for your eye you know! 8O :crazyeyes: :shocked!: :microwave:

Janak Parekh
12-17-2002, 04:07 AM
I do try and watch what I am watching on the goggle box. Too much is bad for your eye you know! 8O :crazyeyes: :shocked!: :microwave:
Not that posting on a computer is that much better..

--janak

DrtyBlvd
12-17-2002, 12:28 PM
Not that posting on a computer is that much better..

--janak

One might argue that the intellectual return is a bit better than, say, Red Dwarf.....

Naw. :lol: Who am I trying to kid?

Kati Compton
12-17-2002, 04:28 PM
One might argue that the intellectual return is a bit better than, say, Red Dwarf.....

That show has one of my favorite lines.

Lister: "I've never read.... a book."

Okay, so it doesn't translate well to text. :P

Sunnyone
12-17-2002, 04:55 PM
You've been here a while, I can see. Glad to have you join the Admin Staff. I'm sure you'll make a wonderful addition :D

Jonathon Watkins
12-18-2002, 08:34 PM
Lister: "I've never read.... a book."

Okay, so it doesn't translate well to text. :P

Nope, it does. :D

Not that posting on a computer is that much better.

Ahhhhh - feel that sun tan from the monitor. :oops:

Janak Parekh
12-18-2002, 09:26 PM
Not that posting on a computer is that much better.
Ahhhhh - feel that sun tan from the monitor. :oops:
Your fur is turning blue! Aaah! ;)

You've been here a while, I can see. Glad to have you join the Admin Staff. I'm sure you'll make a wonderful addition :D
Thanks. You have much faith in me. :D

--janak