View Full Version : Activesync HELP!!!!!!

igreen
12-12-2002, 09:45 PM
The IT guys at my company and did something that hosed my Activesync installation. Essentially all Partnership information was deleted. When I look at Activesync it shows no mobile devices and no partnerships. When I conncet my Ipaq it goes through the partnership setup process up to the point where it says enter the device name...I do and Activesync tells me that the device name is already in use...pick another name. Even after I unistall Activesync and reinstall it...it still knows about the past partnership. I would just change the device name but this is the second machine I am attempting to create a partnership with and to change the device ID would hose up the other system. Any suggestions?

Jimmy Dodd
12-12-2002, 09:49 PM
Is the Delete Partnership item under the File menu on ActiveSync available? If so use it to delete the partnership.

I have had Activesync show nothing under the Mobile Device menu item, but still have a record of the Partnership.

igreen
12-12-2002, 09:52 PM
As far as Activesync is concerned it shows nothing under the partnership tab. Essentially it shows no devices configured.

igreen
12-13-2002, 12:28 AM
Nevermine....found the problem.....the profile directory was still there.