View Full Version : Shouldn't the Axim come with a pen?

Jellicle911
12-11-2002, 08:53 PM
I just got my axim today -- it's still charging, so I can't comment on it . . . except there's no pen! I see a pen on the picture of the quick start guide, but none in front of me!

Well, anyway, I hope to contribute to this forum when I start tweaking my pda. Good luck all.

J911

Cary
12-11-2002, 08:55 PM
the stylus is probably docked in your Axim! It should be on the right side, next to the headphone jack.

Jellicle911
12-11-2002, 09:08 PM
Update: Actually, I might be missing something. Doesn't the Axim come with headphones?

:cry: ----------------------------------
Original message:

Oh . . . hehe, you are right. I should delete this message to save the embarassment, but I won't. Thanks.

In hindsight, it makes perfect sense that the stylus should be able to attach itself to the pda but I just never thought about it.

J911

GoldKey
12-11-2002, 09:32 PM
Update: Actually, I might be missing something. Doesn't the Axim come with headphones?

Nope

Jellicle911
12-11-2002, 09:36 PM
hehe, thanks. I don't know why I got that idea that it came with a headphone, not like those are really worth much, plus I got like 3 of them for free already. . . Glad I'm not missing anything. . . now just 2 more hours to charge . . .

JonnoB
12-11-2002, 10:40 PM

:cry: ----------------------------------
Original message:

Oh . . . hehe, you are right. I should delete this message to save the embarassment, but I won't. Thanks.

In hindsight, it makes perfect sense that the stylus should be able to attach itself to the pda but I just never thought about it.

J911

No need to be embarassed... we were all 'pupils' at one time :)

VidGameKing
12-16-2002, 10:15 AM
you've never used a PDA before have you? I dont say that in a mean way, I'm just wondering.

Angileri
12-17-2002, 08:30 AM
Hi Everyone,

I have a question that might sound dumb, BUT....

I notice that a lot of people who are getting their Axim's are waiting for the unit to charge before they start playing with them. Can't you use the unit while it is being charged for the first time, or does this some how screw up the charing or the battery memory?

Thanks!
Ben

JonnoB
12-17-2002, 04:04 PM
I notice that a lot of people who are getting their Axim's are waiting for the unit to charge before they start playing with them. Can't you use the unit while it is being charged for the first time, or does this some how screw up the charing or the battery memory?

You could use it while in the charger.... it jus does not feel natural though.

Sunnyone
12-17-2002, 04:22 PM
I believe that your initial battery charge should be 4 hours and you should not use the Axim during that first charge. After the first charge, you can use your Axim during the charging time. Check the documentation that comes with the device.

Renee