View Full Version : Selling NIB replacement Sprint phone... your choice of three models, less $$ than buying new if you've got sprint now!

TheNewSteve
12-07-2002, 12:17 AM
If you already have Sprint service, you don't get the good deals on new phones like the new customers signing up for new service plans...

My contract is out with Sprint and I have a $180 phone that I am returning to BestBuy (faulty "up" button on directional pad), they said I can get any phone & accessories up to $180.

I am switching to T-Mobile and will be getting a phone from them, so I am would like to sell whichever new Sprint Phone I get.

It will be brand new in the box.

Please email me if you are interested in a deal, I'd just like to avoid going on ebay and not lose $180 altogether in the process, I'll cut you a deal on the phone if you'd like to buy it.

Eligible phones: LG 5350, Samsung N400, Sanyo 4900.

I have a leather case the the 4900 (small scratches on the see through part) with belt clip I'll throw in for free (what else am I going to do with it?)...

These three phones are all Vision capable for Sprint Vision data service and have color screens. With the Samsung there is an optional camera attachment you can get (don't know details).

Save money on upgrading Sprint phones! Help me out!

Email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

-Steve :?: