View Full Version : $6.00 games from eSoft Interactive

elizamarie
12-06-2002, 12:56 PM
eSoft Interactive just dropped their game prices to $6.00 (from $8.00) per title, $10.00 (from $12.00) for bundles and $15.00 (from $20.00) for the four title game pack.

Please visit the eSoft Interactive (www.esoftinteractive.com) site for more information.

Pony99CA
12-06-2002, 03:14 PM
eSoft Interactive just dropped their game prices to $6.00 (from $8.00) per title, $10.00 (from $12.00) for bundles and $15.00 (from $20.00) for the four title game pack.

Please visit the eSoft Interactive (www.esoftinteractive.com) site for more information.
Out of curiosity, do you work for eSoft? Your posting sounds like you might.

If you do, that really should be disclosed to avoid the impression that you're just some interested user who found out about this.

Steve

Steven Cedrone
12-06-2002, 03:49 PM
If you look at the six posts by Elizamarie, they are all about Esoft Interactive. I think that you should assume that if a post is made to the "Announcements" forum, the person is announcing software or a site that they have a vested interest in (unless stated otherwise)...

Steve

Pony99CA
12-08-2002, 06:49 AM
If you look at the six posts by Elizamarie, they are all about Esoft Interactive. I think that you should assume that if a post is made to the "Announcements" forum, the person is announcing software or a site that they have a vested interest in (unless stated otherwise)...

Well, I didn't notice that it was the Announcements area; I stumbled across the announcement in the Last Ten Posts section on the home page. Even so, I still think a representative of a company should mention that affiliation when dealing with their products. I don't think a reader should have to guess, assume or scan for other posts to ascertain this.

I realize the forums may not be held to the same standards as journalism, but I would expect people with a vested interest to disclose that. They could easily set up a signature that listed their company (and maybe position) in the Preferences area.

Steve

Steven Cedrone
12-08-2002, 07:38 AM
Point well taken...

But remember this: You don't even have to be a registered user to post to the "Announcements" forum. Although obvious, if you look at past posts, quite a few people don't have a SIG that connects them to the site/software being posted about...

Steve