View Full Version : euu3 for PPCPE when?

Hank Scorpio
11-22-2002, 04:22 AM
Will there be an update for the PPCPE ? or do we have to wait for t-mobile to put such a thing together.

Jason Dunn
11-22-2002, 06:41 AM
Correct - EUU3 comes from the OEMs, so ask T-Mobile for the update.

cease
11-22-2002, 09:50 PM
Will there be an update for the PPCPE ? or do we have to wait for t-mobile to put such a thing together.
There will be one, I have it, actually the second beta. I was lucky enough to be on an eval team so was able to get 2 upgrades. The first completely killed the phone. The second one works like a charm. Even seems a little quicker. It will come from T-Mobile, once Microsoft figures out how to get it to work right...and they might just be there now.

Paragon
11-24-2002, 03:58 AM
cease, thanks for the news! Can you tell us anything about the update? Does it do away with the T-Mobile apps, and fix any of the firmware issues, or is it strickly the EUU update from Microsoft.

Dave

Hank Scorpio
11-26-2002, 12:01 AM
cool, that's all I wanted to know, that there was such a thing, and when it may show up. Well now I know that it's out there I can bug T-mobile for it.

Hank Scorpio
11-27-2002, 05:40 AM
over on Dale Coffings site there's a forum going on crazy people updating thir t-mobile PPCPE with the Ipaq EEU3, it seems to be working though, but if the t-mobile update is coming soon, I think I can wait

http://www.pocketpcpassion.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21797

alan williams
11-27-2002, 04:07 PM
Does this one fix 'memory leaks'?