- Processore Intel XScale a 400Mhz
- 128MB di RAM
- Display LCD Transflective di 4 pollici
- Slot Compact Flash e SD I/O
- Wi-Fi integrato
- Batteria removibile

http://www.pocketpcitalia.com/

It says something about 2003 release.
Sorry, dont' speak italian and too lazy to click babelfish.
The spec basically looks like the Japanese Genio with integrated Wi-Fi. This is a monster, but I hope the price will be the same $599.

bdeli
11-21-2002, 08:17 PM
Yesterday I was at a pocket pc users meeting here in Toronto and we had the product manager from Toshiba Canada giving a presentation. He said that new devices will be released in Q1 2003 and also stated - that - if everything goes according to schedules we might see Pocket PC 2003 in Q1 as well.

He forgot to get with him his 1GB SD card though....he said he has a working demo model.

jizmo
11-21-2002, 09:09 PM
Here's what I understood of the article (sorry if I misinterpreted somewhere):

----------------------------

New Toshiba e750!

One our authoritative source told exclusively to us these details of new Pocket PC Toshiba e750.

- Prosessor Intel XScale 400Mhz
- 128MB of RAM
- 4 inch LCD Transflective Display
- Compact Flash and SD I/O slots
- integrated Wi-Fi
- Removable Battery

It is presumed that there may be a version with integrated Bluetooth.

The date of launch of the product is scheduled to the first months of 2003.

The price is not available at the moment, but in the light of the last developments in pricing of PocketPC devices, it's going to be very interesting.

------------------------------------

Seems like very interesting device, considering the largest display to date and the amount of RAM it boasts with. I presume that if it wants to sell well, it has to be priced somewhere in the middle of the new low-end and high-end iPAQ devices price range.

If it tries to challenge the new high-end iPAQ with the same price, it's going to have a difficult time, despite its superior features. Let's hope the pricing will be right.

/jizmo

mookie123
11-22-2002, 01:49 AM
Yesterday I was at a pocket pc users meeting here in Toronto and we had the product manager from Toshiba Canada giving a presentation. He said that new devices will be released in Q1 2003 and also stated - that - if everything goes according to schedules we might see Pocket PC 2003 in Q1 as well. ..

I wonder if this will coincide with Consumer electronic shows....
it woudl be nice seeing bunch of new high end then.

HandheldJunkiesUnite
12-03-2002, 10:50 AM
8O

- Prosessor Intel XScale 400Mhz
- 128MB of RAM
- 4 inch LCD Transflective Display
- Compact Flash and SD I/O slots
- integrated Wi-Fi
- Removable Battery

FredMurphy
12-03-2002, 12:54 PM
This could be my next PPC..... :D