View Full Version : Custom control in eVC

Kati Compton
11-17-2002, 04:59 AM
Does anyone here have any experience with custom controls in eVC? In particular, one that contains more than one MFC control?

Kati Compton
11-17-2002, 05:21 AM
FYI - the title is what I get for typing in the dark...

Not that I look at the keys when I type...

Oh hell.

;)

Steven Cedrone
11-17-2002, 05:36 AM

Oh hell.

;)

I just had to fix that for ya...

Steve

Kati Compton
11-17-2002, 05:38 AM

Oh hell.

;)

I just had to fix that for ya...

Steve

Merci :)

Steven Cedrone
11-17-2002, 05:48 AM
Merci :)

De rien! :wink:

cnote
12-09-2002, 11:04 AM
Does anyone here have any experience with custom controls in eVC? In particular, one that contains more than one MFC control?

I've done quite a bit with ATL's ActiveX host and control base classes which are pretty similar to MFCs, what exactly are you trying to do?

Kati Compton
12-09-2002, 04:22 PM

I've done quite a bit with ATL's ActiveX host and control base classes which are pretty similar to MFCs, what exactly are you trying to do?

I was trying to create a custom MFC control that had a combobox and a listbox, but I was able to get around this by creating inherited classes for the combobox and listbox that were contained by a normal (non-MFC class), then overriding functions in the combo and list box to call functions of the non-MFC container class to deal with messages....