View Full Version : Consolidating -- Lot's Of Stuff For Sale!

MikeUnwired
11-15-2002, 04:05 AM
I'm consolidating my PDA tools and trying to find a reasonable home for lots of stuff I don't use anymore:

__ Compaq iPAQ 3835 (bought June 2002) Software, Box, Cradle etc...
__ HP 525 Pocket PC (bought 11/01 and gathering dust most of the time since then.) Software, Box, Cords, etc...
__ iPAQ PC Card Sleeve
__ iPAQ Case from Compaq (not expensive)
__ PDA Panache Stylus (Black) for the iPAQ 3800/3900
__ Compaq 802.11b PC Card
__ Socket CF Bluetooth Card
__ Fellowes iPAQ 3800/3900 Adapter / Travel Kit
__ Palm Modem for Universal Connector
__ Motorola Bluetooth PC Card
__ Casio EM-500 Pocket PC
__ Palm i705
__ Palm Bluetooth SD I/O Card -- with Riley Dog holder
__ Palm Atlas SD Card
__ Palm Games SD Card
__ FranklinCovey Book's on SD Card
__ Sony-Ericsson T68i (AT&T)
__ Ericsson HBH-15 Bluetooth Headset
__ Sony-Ericsson Communicam for the T68i
__ Sony-Ericsson Desk Stands (2) & extra AC Adaptor
__ Pocket Quicken 2.0 (can be upgraded to the newest and brightest version for free.)

I'll check-off sold or retracted items as they move. Everything must go -- I got way too much good stuff gathering dust here to let it go to waste.

Ed Hansberry
11-15-2002, 04:50 AM
I'm consolidating my PDA tools and trying to find a reasonable home for lots of stuff I don't use anymore:

__ Compaq iPAQ 3835 (bought June 2002) Software, Box, Cradle etc..
I thought the 3835 was your solution now. What did you finally decide on for day-to-day?

MikeUnwired
11-16-2002, 12:43 AM
I decided on the AT&T Siemens SX56. With the overall cheapness of SD cards these days and my lack of need for a more robust accessory library, I decided to shed the un-needed pile of PDA's and accessories I owned, consolidate and be happy with the integrated unit.

Having a few 128MB SD cards with me is easier than griping about the 32 MB on-board memory on the PPC Phone's.

I'll miss the Bluetooth headset the most of everything, but it was nice, not necessity.

When I made the decision on the iPAQ, I didn't know I was going to have a SX56 available to me at a great price. Since I already had the activated SIM and the PPC infrastructure installed, it wasn't a hard choice to make.

Coralie
11-16-2002, 07:54 AM
what sort of dollars are these things going for, or is it a case of best offer wins?

MikeUnwired
11-17-2002, 09:59 AM
If you are interested -- EMAIL ME at [email protected] -- PLEASE!

These are US Dollars BTW... :P

SOLD $200 Compaq iPAQ 3835 (bought June 2002) Software, Box, Cradle etc...
SOLD $100 HP 525 Pocket PC (bought 11/01 and gathering dust most of the time since then.) Software, Box, Cords, etc...
$50 iPAQ PC Card Sleeve
$5 iPAQ Case from Compaq (not expensive)
SOLD $10 PDA Panache Stylus (Black) for the iPAQ 3800/3900
$25 Compaq 802.11b PC Card
$100 Socket CF Bluetooth Card
SOLD $10 Fellowes iPAQ 3800/3900 Adapter / Travel Kit
$35 Palm Modem for Universal Connector
SOLD $25 Motorola Bluetooth PC Card
$100 Casio EM-500 Pocket PC
$75 Palm i705
SOLD $75 Palm Bluetooth SD I/O Card -- with Riley Dog holder
SOLD $10 Palm Atlas SD Card
$10 Palm Games SD Card
SOLD $10 FranklinCovey Book's on SD Card
$100 Sony-Ericsson T68i (AT&T) -- Locked to AT&T, but have a unactivated SIM card for it.
$100 Ericsson HBH-15 Bluetooth Headset
$75 Sony-Ericsson Communicam for the T68i
SOLD Sony-Ericsson Desk Stands (2) & extra AC Adaptor
$10 Pocket Quicken 2.0 (can be upgraded to the newest and brightest version for free.)
$15 Handmark Scrabble / Monopoly Card for Palm
$18 Two 16 MB SD Expansion Cards -- that's two for $18!

The T68i has a few blemishes -- mostly where the belt clip rubs along the top as it slides off, but none that make it ugly or effect the quality of the phone. I have an unactivated AT&T SIM card for it now -- which I'll throw in with the phone. I can even get your account migrated if you really want (through my dealer account.) The desk stand for the phone comes with the phone -- along with a Chatboard, serial cable and two belt clips, but the extra desk set is sold already.