View Full Version : Avantgo and this page on my iPaq

MyPaq
11-14-2002, 11:41 PM
Hi, I'm (still) using AvantGo to sync this page. How can I sync more then just one day of the front page. AvantGo only gives me the current (todays) topics?

Do you have any other (updated) AvantGo sugesstions... Who else is using AvantGo to sync this site?

Jason Dunn
11-15-2002, 03:36 AM
At the moment, that's not an option - it's locked down at six topics.

PPCRules
11-15-2002, 03:16 PM
At the moment, that's not an option - it's locked down at six topics.
Why? Why six, that is. That's only a portion of a day, at recent rates.

I have the same issue, although I use Mazingo. I miss a lot of stuff, especially over the weekends, and althought there is an archive list now, it's really hard to pick out what I missed by just the titles. The site is cranking out so much good stuff I don't want to risk missing something.

Jason Dunn
11-15-2002, 05:26 PM
Why? Why six, that is. That's only a portion of a day, at recent rates.

It was a compromise. We only want to maintain one "mobile" site, no multiple ones. If we were to match the front page, it would be painful to view over GPRS (and expensive for some).

We're working on a system to allow this to be completely customized where you'll be able to pick how many items you want on the front page, and you'll have access to multiple pages, archives, and some other goodies. This functionality will be restricted to paying subscribers.

MyPaq
11-17-2002, 04:15 PM
Thanx Jason,
I'm looking forward to get more topics soon(?) !