View Full Version : This is horrible

Sheynk
11-14-2002, 01:06 AM
Wow, I got my plus pack from handango that I got by doing the rebate thing on me Ipaq. Anyway, I open the little package thing and its CRACKED :evil: :evil: :really mad: . I emailed them already but I just wanted to express my anger...... Thanks for you support

David McNamee
11-14-2002, 01:54 AM
Look at it this way. At least your iPaq wasn't cracked! :D

Sheynk
11-14-2002, 05:15 AM
???
The CD is cracked, its an offer from handango. Got my ipaq a while ago

And if u did interprit it the right way, IT DOES NOT MAKE ME FEEL BETTER :D So now i need to wait for it again'

but thats ok, iknow my pocket matrix CD is in the mail that i won from this site (it gives me the warm and fuzzy feeling :wink: )

Rirath
11-14-2002, 06:07 AM
Rirath sez ranting good. Rirath Mad! Rirath BASH! :twisted:
Oh no wait... I like Handango. Sorry about the CD though man. :wink:

ThomasC22
11-14-2002, 07:08 AM
Wow, I got my plus pack from handango that I got by doing the rebate thing on me Ipaq. Anyway, I open the little package thing and its CRACKED :evil: :evil: :really mad: . I emailed them already but I just wanted to express my anger...... Thanks for you support

Well, I don't mind a good rant, but at the same times you have to give them credit in that this may just be a fluke. It does happen and since I've never heard of anyone else having this problem I wouldn't hold it against Handango too much.

Janak Parekh
11-14-2002, 10:23 PM
I agree with ThomasC22. Handango is a small company and are a bunch of good people... give them a call and I'd expect them to take care of you. I've been very happy with their service in various circumstances.

--bdj

Jeff Rutledge
11-15-2002, 01:32 AM
I agree with ThomasC22. Handango is a small company and are a bunch of good people... give them a call and I'd expect them to take care of you. I've been very happy with their service in various circumstances.

--bdj

Agreed. My experiences have been plentiful and all good. I hope yours works out for you too. Either way, let us know how things end up.

Sheynk
11-15-2002, 03:32 AM
Awesome, I got an apologetic email saying that they are mailing me a new CD right away. I love dealing with businesses that have such a fast responce rate and customer care