View Full Version : Price Drop**FS: IPAQ 3765, CASE, CF EXPANSION PACK*

GoTaPaQtOsElL
11-10-2002, 04:58 AM
Hello Every one, I have up for sale a Compaq IPAQ 3765: Pocket pc 2002, 64 mb , 32 mb, CF Sleeve, Original Compaq Case
This Ipaq is in the same condition it was on the day that i bought it. The stylus locks and pops out without a problem. microphone and speakers work perfectly. This Ipaq has been cared for and has never ever been dropped. If you need to see pictures i can make arrangements and send then to you in email. Also this item has not been used for more than a month it was bought online, and i love it, its just now that im broke and need some cash i have to sell somethings. Also if anyone is interested in some cingular wireless cellphones im selling 2 nokias for 30 each.

I have bought this ipaq for $485.99 and the CF Sleeve cost me $99.99.

Please Contact with your offer. Buyer must make arrangements for Pickup or Shipment. Please Contact me With an offer if interested any offer. ill look at your price and if it is too low for me maybe ill meet you haplfway between both of our prices.

<[email protected]<>If you email me here you will recieve a very quick response>

<[email protected]<>If you email me here you will not recieve a quick response but you will recieve a response sooner or later> :) 8O

GoTaPaQtOsElL
11-20-2002, 02:32 AM
bump up

GoTaPaQtOsElL
11-26-2002, 03:43 AM
Haha desperate/need money
if interested gimme a holla at [email protected]

GoTaPaQtOsElL
12-19-2002, 03:18 AM
Hey if interested i will sell for 315 if buyer pays for shippin and handling. included will be the case, and the expansion pack