View Full Version : Hello World!

Michael Boutros
12-01-2006, 08:30 AM
Hello everyone! My name is Michael Boutros and I am the latest Contributing Editor-in-Training here at Zune Thoughts. I am from Alexandria, Egypt, but live in Toronto, Canada, and I am madly in love with all things technology. I am currently a student, but most of the time I'm not studying. :P<br /><br />I started out as a Zune-hater. I labeled that ugly &quot;thing&quot; as some iPod knock-off. However, I soon started reading more and more about the Zune, and I am now an official addict. Since I'm a Canuck I don't have a Zune just yet, but plan to pick one up when I head stateside for my vacation. <br /><br />I am honoured to be given this position to write for Zune Thoughts. Since I am a bit of a newbie, please forgive if my first few posts seem a bit blurry. Rest assured, I'm working on it!

Aaron Roma
12-01-2006, 02:02 PM
Welcome aboard!

Janak Parekh
12-01-2006, 04:38 PM
Welcome to the Thoughts Media family. :cool: (Ironic trend, having Australian and Canadian posters who can't legally buy the device... ;))

--janak

Damion Chaplin
12-01-2006, 10:39 PM
(Ironic trend, having Australian and Canadian posters who can't legally buy the device... ;))

...and an American that can't yet afford one...

Welcome aboard, Michael!

Darius Wey
12-02-2006, 04:08 AM
Welcome to the team, Michael.

saru7755
12-03-2006, 12:23 AM
Welcome to the team bro..:)

Paul Martin
12-04-2006, 01:14 AM
Welcome to the Thoughts Media family! I just became a Contributing Editor-in-Training over at Pocket PC Thoughts. This is a great team!

I currently don't have a DAP player yet and no real funds to pick one up. But, after seeing the coverage, I would definately lean towards the Zune.

Jon Westfall
12-04-2006, 04:39 AM
Welcome! Always great to have new members on the team(s)!