View Full Version : New in Box and sealed - iPaq h3835 with 3 year CSP warranty

ako
11-04-2002, 05:21 AM
I have a :!: new :!: ipaq h3835 in box, never opened; with a 3 year Computer Support Plus Warranty from Circuit City (see info below). I am asking $439 for the package (If you went and bought one at Circuit City, with the warranty, it currently would cost you approx. $560). If my asking price is too high, I might just go with what you think it's worth :D . Email me at [email protected] for more information or to contact me. Thanks a lot.

http://home.attbi.com/~aostrom/ipaq.jpg
(Actual Photograph - iPaq in box with receipt beside it)

:arrow: HERE IS SOME INFORMATION CONCERNING THE WARRANTY:

Power Surge Protection - Unlike most manufacturers’ warranties, Computer Support Plus offers you complete coverage for damage caused by power surges, brownouts or other power-line conditions. This protection begins on your purchase date and even provides coverage during the manufacturer’s warranty.

Fast On-Site Service For Home Or Small Business Desktop PCs (IH) If your desktop PC needs service, an authorized servicer will send help right to your door, whether your PC is at home or on the job.

Express Depot Service (ES) If your laptop, digital camera or personal digital assistant (PDA) needs service, simply ship it in the box provided, from your home, office or wherever you are on the road to an express service center - at no charge. Your equipment will be repaired or replaced if it can’t be repaired, and returned to you promptly.

Advanced Exchanges For Peripherals (AE) Advanced Exchanges are available for printers, monitors, scanners, external CD-ROMs, external disk drives, external tape backup systems and other covered peripherals. If you have a defective peripheral, you’ll receive a replacement product at no expense to you within a few days of your initial phone call. Simply place your defective unit in the same box and ship it to our collection center. It’s that easy.

Complete Hardware Coverage - Computer Support Plus extends beyond manufacturers’ warranties and covers your desktop PC or laptop, keyboard and mouse, plus coverage for Monitors, Printers, scanners, and other peripherals may also be purchased.

One Call Does it All- If you have a problem with your system, Computer Support Plus puts trained technicians at your fingertips. After your Computer Support Plus effective date, just call 1-800-555-4615 and we’ll diagnose your problem. Many problems can be solved right over the phone!

Guaranteed Replacement of Non-Repairable Items - if your covered product can't be repaired, we'll replace it with hardware of a like kind that has the same capabilities and functionality.

"No Lemon Plus" Protection - provides you with the same or a similar product in the event the original requires repair more than two times in the first year after your manufacturer's coverage expires.

Documented Guarantee - Your Computer Support Plus is backed by the full faith and credit of Circuit City Stores, Inc. and GE - Zurich Warranty Management, Inc., two of America's premiere companies.