View Full Version : Somebody please convince my girlfriend I need an XDA!

andrewsquire
10-17-2002, 11:50 PM
Right, here's the story. I'm trying to justify buying an XDA to my girlfriend (read: boss) who holds the purse strings tightly.

I have tried the "but it's so cool" and "but I need one" arguments that would work instantly on fellow gadget fans but to no avail. I have, however, thought of a compelling argument, that might just bring my beloved round to my way of thinking.

Being the typical, hopeless man, requests such as "can you bring a loaf of bread home on your way back from work", spoken to me before I leave for home, seem to enter one ear and swiftly depart from the other. If it would be possible for tasks and appointments to be emailed to my outlook account on my XDA, with appropriate alarms (as it is possible in "grown up" outlook) so there would be no chance of me forgetting things as important as that, I could sell the idea to my better half on that point alone.

Please, please, please tell me it can be done! I neeeed one! :wink:

A

Jason Dunn
10-18-2002, 12:07 AM
That's a good reason I think! If she's a control freak, you can also promise to send SMS messages to her phone telling her where you are, what you're doing, etc. :lol:

Isaac
10-28-2002, 08:05 AM
You can try a search for balls on eBay. You never know, you might get lucky. And you are not even married yet....

Just kidding, I had to sell some prized possesions on eBay to bag my beast. Good luck!!

entropy1980
10-28-2002, 08:10 AM
You can do what I did start a website and tell her someone sent it to you to review.... (Sarah if your reading this I am just kidding.... :wink:

Good Luck!!!