View Full Version : Vaja i-Volution

pschultz
10-15-2002, 05:52 AM
I really like the Vaja i-Volution case, but it's too expensive. Does anyone know of a similar but cheaper case. Also, what other cases do you recommend?

renz
10-15-2002, 10:38 AM
Hi, I don't really have an idea for another case, but I have one of those lovely Vaja i-volution cases. The one thing I can tell you is that I have not seen any other case that comes close to this quality, style and protection all in one great case. The price is high (I got mine as a present :wink: ), but if you have any way of making it ... it's worth it! Renz

Mike Temporale
10-15-2002, 02:01 PM
Hi, I don't really have an idea for another case, but I have one of those lovely Vaja i-volution cases. The one thing I can tell you is that I have not seen any other case that comes close to this quality, style and protection all in one great case. The price is high (I got mine as a present :wink: ), but if you have any way of making it ... it's worth it! Renz

I second that. An all around great case. It's worth the money.

Dart
10-15-2002, 02:32 PM
saw this last week at directcase.com. If you got an iPaq it is worth a shot!

avoglio
10-15-2002, 03:50 PM
We were just wondering wether you would prefer a real luxury case in real aligator/ostrich for almost the same price. But the leather quality is superior.
Beware - this is an advertisment :D

Ah, one more word - we are about to release the worlds first Jeans case for only 98 Euro... 8) more info and pictures on our site at "coming soon". Click on the website link for more info.

Dart
10-15-2002, 04:06 PM
There is not a PDA case manufacturer in the entire world that rivals Vaja's design, style or quality!

Sorry Avoglio.

pschultz
10-15-2002, 10:11 PM
Does anyone have just the classic case? What are your thoughts on that? Or, should I just fork over the money and get the i-Volution Morpheus? Also, should I get the Morpheus or the Morpheus II?

RickP in AZ
10-16-2002, 12:35 AM
pschultz,

I was seriously going to go all out and get a custom Morpheus I. Did it up on the Vaja website and it came to $177! Although my dear wife ok'd it I have decided to just go with the Classic Vaja case for my 3975.

Why? I've got so many toys on my list to buy that I can get sooner if I only spend $49 on my Vaja as opposed to $177. I had a classic Vaja for my old 3630 and I loved it.

So fickle me has decided to go with the cheap Vaja.

sd6611
10-16-2002, 02:42 PM
the price may seem steep, but is worth it! i agree there is no cooler case around, and for being so fashionable, offers a high level of protection...

i checked out a site mentioned earlier, directcase.com, they have a ton of vaja cases, classic style and the new i-volution series. also, a pop up window says they are giving away an ipaq i-volution case - that would be nice!!

pschultz
10-20-2002, 04:37 AM
Does anyone else have opinions on either the Vaja i-Volution Morpheus or the Classic cases?

Golfer
10-20-2002, 07:54 PM
I am definately going for the Vaja I-Volution Morpheus I. I am just waiting for Vaja to hopefully do one of their 20% off promotions.

Here's a review:

http://reviews.pocketnow.com/content.cgi?db=reviews&id=265

If you get one, let me know how you get on.

Golfer