View Full Version : Pocket PC FTP testers needed

bitbank
10-11-2002, 05:50 PM
I am preparing a new release of IRDAsh (soon to be called FileWerx). It now supports many new features:

1) File browser/manager
2) Transfer files without ActiveSync over serial, LAN, IR
3) Supports OBEX and IRSQUIRT. Beam files without Peacemaker and without ActiveSync between any CE device or any PC.
4) FTP client support. Upload/download batches of files with ease and speed. Supports Passive Mode, save log text to file, good progress indication and more.

I am looking for testers to do the following:
1) Find non-obvious, recreatable bugs
2) Give constructive criticism on the features and GUI
3) Suggest new features and changes

I can only work with a handful of testers, on a first-come, first serve basis. All testers will receive a free copy of the program when complete. I aim to release this very soon, so I need people to take quick action.

Send me a private message to sign up.

Larry B.

Techtoys
10-11-2002, 05:54 PM
I could help out with that if you like. I used to work as a software test engineer, but more importantly I am about to start using my iPAQ (3670 w ppc 2002) to manage a web site, so the FTP stuff sounds interesting.

Let me know if you want a hand,

Andrew Price
[email protected]

ttran
10-11-2002, 06:36 PM
I can provide feedbacks for you if you like.....

JohnnyFlash
10-11-2002, 10:36 PM
I have Ipaq 3955, E740, and Maestro sned me info... I can help
[email protected]

entropy1980
10-11-2002, 10:36 PM
I hate when i forget to login!

toshtoshtosh
10-13-2002, 01:48 AM
I got an e740, and I've used every transfer program out there (in my quest to get over 300kbytes/s over Wi-Fi). So if you need one more, sign me in!

JohnnyFlash
11-07-2002, 09:19 AM
I am new here but would be more than willing to test for you, I am a network administrator and webmaster for several sites, recently I have been looking for a good FTP client and would love to help you out you can e-mail me at greg @ nexterasolutions.com