View Full Version : People of Canada, I need your help

Paul P
10-10-2002, 06:22 AM
Hey,

I am going to Montreal for two days and I would really appreciate if you guys could recommend some 'must see' places. I realize 2 days isn't much, but unfortunately that is all the time I have. Thanks.

FredMurphy
10-10-2002, 08:45 AM
Paul - I'm risking a (justified) flame from the Canadians on here but I spent two days in Montreal and didn't think there was that much to see.

On the way out we were lost and ask a traffic cop if he knew the way out of the city. His reply was "Do you think if I knew that I'd still be here? Take me with you - please!" :lol:

Mike Temporale
10-10-2002, 12:09 PM
As a Canadian, Can you take Montreal back with you??? :wink:

I live and work in Toronto (about a 5 hour drive away), I could give you a list a mile long of cool things to see and do around here. But in Montreal... I did spend a couple days there on business once. From what I saw, everyone walks the strip at night. Pretty boring.

My only suggestion would be to try and catch a hockey game. Tickets are pretty easy to come across in Montreal.

Paul P
10-12-2002, 05:09 AM
As a Canadian, Can you take Montreal back with you??? :wink:

:lol:

Thanks for the replies. I have to remain optimistic though, primarily because I have no choice. I am going there whether I like it or not. I will be accompanying a friend who wants to see Montreal.