View Full Version : Shifts in the Space Time Continuum

Jason Dunn
10-09-2002, 02:45 PM
As some of you may have noticed, when we launched the site on Monday the posting time was incorrect - we've managed to stomp out all the time bugs, but the net result is that posts will have shifted around in light of this adjustment. Going forward, things should be normal, but if you're wondering where your post went, look through the thread and it will be there. Our apologies for the chaos this will cause, but it's the only way to get back on track.<br /><br /><b>UPDATE:</b> We're still having some major issues, so the forums will be locked for a while we figure this out. Our apologies!

Dave Beauvais
10-09-2002, 02:45 PM
Jason,

Will this eventually fix thread listings that show up out of reverse chronological order? For example, the Toshiba & Audiovox section thread listing shows messages in the following order of last post:

October 4
October 9
October 3
October 4
then another October 8 that is thirteen lines down from that.

There are also several threads from other months which show up out of order. Since Monday, I've looked at several sections which supposedly have new unread posts, but can't find them anywhere. I haven't seen any other posts about this problem, so I'm curious if it's just me for some reason.

--Dave

Kemas
10-09-2002, 05:36 PM
I like to think that it all gave us a chance to do the impossible... se the past, the present and the future all at one time... without exploding into a billion pieces or loosing our minds.

Captin Kirk and Yoda can't even do that. with any reliability.....

Macguy59
10-09-2002, 10:41 PM
On an unrelated manner. . .are Mac users being redirected to the mobile version of this site now? Because that is what I'm seeing currently :cry:

Mr. Anonymous
10-09-2002, 11:12 PM
Byteme-

That's happening to me too, but only in Chimera. IE:Mac is fine.