View Full Version : Is thier any way to sync without anything outlook related???

chief
10-02-2002, 04:31 PM
Is thier any way to sync without anything outlook related :?:
-----------
I dont care about contacts! I dont care about using mail. I only check my mail at home. I refuse to sellout to Microsoft and use thier virus infected **** program. I just want what i had with my Palm... Something simple thats works. Syncing documents and programs when i tell it to. No silly Outlook mail crap, nothing having to do with mail or outlook/outlook express/outlook anything. Anyone have any ideas? Im open to third party software even. I dont care, just NOT outlook :!:

Steven Cedrone
10-02-2002, 04:40 PM
Is thier any way to sync without anything outlook related :?:
-----------
I dont care about contacts! I dont care about using mail. I only check my mail at home. I refuse to sellout to Microsoft and use thier virus infected s**t program. I just want what i had with my Palm... Something simple thats works. Syncing documents and programs when i tell it to. No silly Outlook mail crap, nothing having to do with mail or outlook/outlook express/outlook anything. Anyone have any ideas? Im open to third party software even. I dont care, just NOT outlook :!:

Umm... Go back to using a Palm :wink:

If you don't use Outlook, then don't choose to sync anything with outlook. For installing files and programs, ActiveSync works fine. (Just choose to sync manually - just like you had with Palm)...

What does you post have to do with your poll???

Steve

Gallivant
10-02-2002, 08:00 PM
You don't want to "sell out" to Microsoft, but you want to use a PPC? Eh?

Cedrone's right. Grab yourself a Clie if you're so intent on flipping of Bill Gates.

acollet
10-08-2002, 01:10 PM
Just dont check the contacts, mail, calendar and to do. I sync mine w/ Lotus Notes only. Works perfectly.