View Full Version : T-Mobile & MameCe??? Please Help

SyntaxSinner
09-16-2002, 02:54 PM
I just got my New T-Mobile PPC. I was able to download a MameCE Program. It seems to work however I can't seem to get any of the bottons to work. I've also tried playing some other games such as Racing Days. It too gave me the same problem...

I've heard that for HP user there is some sorta Game Button that has to be enabled. would that be the same for T-Mobile PPC user's? If So Where do I enable these button's? Or perhaps I downloaded a wrong version of mame..I download the ones that refered to Arm Processer's....

These are the Two I tried
"MameCE3v9.4.exe"
"MegaCE3v9.4.exe"

ANY HELP would be great !!!

Many Thanks In Advanced !!!

andyclap
10-18-2002, 05:26 PM
Hey, MameCE is great, but it doesn't map the buttons correctly for the XDA :cry:

Thankfully it's open source, and I made a version using much better XDA button configurations :D

A lot of the games are quite playable, even with sound. Many of them are too slow, and a few just don't work.

If you want a copy, let me know.

Chronos
10-28-2002, 04:17 PM
andyclap,

Would you forward me a link to your updated version? My wife would LOVE to be able to play centipede again on my T-Mobile!

Thanks in advance!

Muddy
12-17-2002, 04:10 AM
Hey, MameCE is great, but it doesn't map the buttons correctly for the XDA :cry:

Thankfully it's open source, and I made a version using much better XDA button configurations :D

A lot of the games are quite playable, even with sound. Many of them are too slow, and a few just don't work.

If you want a copy, let me know.

Hi Andy,
Please can I have a (link to) a copy of your MAME for the XDA.
Thanks in advance,
Muddy.

andyclap
12-31-2002, 02:37 PM
Anyone else who wants this, just send me a private message with your email.

andyclap
01-06-2003, 10:50 AM
OK, good news, the latest Official MameCE release supports key remapping.
You'll need to remap the keys appropriately for the XDA, then also (probably) clear the game reset option and show graphics in the general game keys mame menu while the game is running. Once this is done, it works perfectly on the XDA.