View Full Version : Where are the Maestro Deals?

BCulp01
08-25-2002, 06:23 PM
Does Staples still carry the Maestro? I can't find one on their website. I found a $40 off $200 purchase with free shipping coupon, for staples when I was searching google. I also found many post (around April '02) regarding using rebates to buy the Maestro from Staples.

Am I too late to buy the Maestro with the rebates? The lowest price I can fine is $279 at CompUSA with an in store coupon. No other mainstream chain seems to have it listed on their website.

Even on EBay the bids are high. I might as well buy a new one.

I am cheap and want a Maestro, HELP!

ECOslin
08-26-2002, 12:47 AM
Got my Maestro on Ebay, $270 with $15 for shipping. 6 months old, looks brand new(got it from someone who isn't as rough on stuff as I am). :)

I am disappointed on battery life. I'll either make a backpack for it or check on a battery upgrade(and how to change it since its internal.)

I like the reflective screen and in most well lit places I can get by without backlighting.

CE3.0 is still holding on to unclosed programs that are supposed to be closed.

32mb memory is fine. I'm going to test it without a CF card to see how well it affects battery useage.

Edward

portus
08-26-2002, 05:50 AM
$279.00 (brand new, of course) at CompUSA stores from 8/25 to 8/31.

Dave Conger
08-27-2002, 12:40 AM
Does Staples still carry the Maestro?

You might get lucky and find one in a store, but I am pretty sure most places are pulling them as it is now a discontinued product.