View Full Version : iPAQ 3835, SS2-Leather, Stylii, Cases, PCMCIA sleeve, etc

Chronos
08-22-2002, 04:56 PM
8O I'm selling my trusty iPAQ 3835 and accessories...

Qty. item
1 iPAQ 3835 with backlight hardware replacement fix, latest SPs and ROM, original packaging, CD, stylus $350

1 Silver Slider 2/Leather ***autographed by George M!*** absolutely a work of art; beltclip, a couple of small chips $90

1 Silver Slider 5 some small chips, w/ beltclip $80

1 Stainless Steel Antennae Stylus #11 out of 1000 $20

2 Sierra Aircard 510 original packaging, leatherette case, drivers; works like a charm! $30 each

1 PDA Panache stylus black with orange tip $10

2 USB/Serial 3800 cradles $20 each

1 Compaq PCMCIA sleeve $40

1 Car power charger $10

1 HandHeldPlanet black PCMCIA sleeve w/beltclip $15

2 iPAQ AC power adapters $ 15 each

These are great items for a great price. I'm moving on to a Toshiba e550g if you are wondering why I'm selling. The SS2/Leather was a custom sleeve made for me (and autographed) by George Mosqueira... it is a work of art. The iPAQ is in nearly perfect condition, the screen is in perfect condition, the battery is incredibly strong. Basically this is everything someone would need to start using an iPAQ for home and at the office!

$550 for everything, USPS shipping included (to US)

Bought separately, you pay shipping (your choice)

I'll accept paypal!

Thanks!

Chronos
08-27-2002, 10:13 PM
I'm selling my trusty iPAQ 3835 and accessories...

Qty. item
1 iPAQ 3835 with backlight hardware replacement fix, latest SPs and ROM, original packaging, CD, stylus $350

1 Silver Slider 2/Leather ***autographed by George M!*** absolutely a work of art; beltclip, a couple of small chips $80

1 Silver Slider 5 some small chips, w/ beltclip SOLD

1 Stainless Steel Antennae Stylus #11 out of 1000 SOLD

2 Sierra Aircard 510 original packaging, leatherette case, drivers; works like a charm! $30 each

1 PDA Panache stylus black with orange tip $10

2 USB/Serial 3800 cradles $20 each

1 Compaq PCMCIA sleeve $40

1 Car power charger $10

2 iPAQ AC power adapters $ 15 each

These are great items for a great price. I'm moving on to a Toshiba e550g if you are wondering why I'm selling. The iPAQ is in nearly perfect condition, the screen is in perfect condition, the battery is incredibly strong. The SS2/Leather was a custom sleeve made for me (and autographed) by George Mosqueira... it is a work of art. Basically this is everything someone would need to start using an iPAQ for home and at the office!

$350 for iPAQ, 2 cradles, 2 power supplies, car charger (Belkin, I believe- picked up @ CompUSA) and PDA Panache stylus!!!

Bought separately, you pay shipping (your choice)

I'll accept paypal!

Thanks!

Chronos
09-03-2002, 09:52 PM
SOLD for iPAQ, 2 cradles, 2 power supplies, car charger (Belkin, I believe- picked up @ CompUSA) and PDA Panache stylus!!!

OR...
:D
1 iPAQ 3835 with backlight hardware replacement fix, latest SPs and ROM, original packaging, CD, stylus SOLD

1 Silver Slider 2/Leather ***autographed by George M!*** absolutely a work of art; beltclip, a couple of small chips $80

1 Silver Slider 5 some small chips, w/ beltclip SOLD

1 Stainless Steel Antennae Stylus #11 out of 1000 SOLD

1 PDA Panache stylus black with orange tip SOLD

2 USB/Serial 3800 cradles SOLD

1 Compaq PCMCIA sleeve SOLD

1 Car power charger $10

2 iPAQ AC power adapters SOLD

The SS2/Leather was a custom sleeve made for me (and autographed) by George Mosqueira... it is a work of art.

I'll accept paypal!