View Full Version : FS: Brand new Toshiba type II 2 gb PC hard drive

dannieboiz
08-21-2002, 08:48 AM
I have a couple extra of the toshiba PCMCIA that I need to move. They are brand new comes with 1 year manufactor warranty. I'm asking $95 shipped to any where in the United states. I have lots of references if needed.... I'm having a situation with my paypal at the moment so I cannot accept paypal. I have no figured out how to use bidpay yet so M.O. is probably the best way to make payment. My ebay user name is kwazydanny I have perfect feedback and also have references from other forums as well. Will provide any information you wish to complete the transaction. I'm not looking for any trades at the moment. Unless you have an ipaq 39XX that you want to trade... I have an ipaq 3835 in perfect condition that I can use as part of the trade for the 39XX. email me at [email protected] if you're interested. Will come with quiksync software for your laptop/computer sealed with serial numbers as well.

http://ebay1.ipixmedia.com/abc/M28/_EBAY_83c049e2f1718f6732fec16a7b1ef881/i-1.JPG

Grey
08-21-2002, 07:06 PM
Are these the same units that gateway was selling for $13.00 not long ago? And that can be had for 89.99 with a three year waranty else where?

Grey