View Full Version : For Sale: Audiovox Maestro...barely used

dnelson
08-17-2002, 06:40 PM
Yes, who would've though I would do this...but I've decided to sell my Maestro. Not that I am not happy with it, but to be honest, most of the stuff on it is wasted for what i need a PDA for. I barely use it as-is, let alone need any of the advanced stuff on it or what can be done with it. So I figured this was a good place to see if anyone wanted to buy it from me...

So here is what I'm selling:

- 1 barely-used Audiovox Maestro, approx 4-5 months old (I still have the original box, and all the manuals)
- Software CD (includes MS Outlook 2002, MS ActiveSync 3.5, Pocketmoney weblink, ebook reader weblink, and users guide)
- 3 styli
- USB Cradle/Charger
- cell phone adapter wire (for wireless cellphone use w/ whicher cell phone it's compatable with - I don't remember)

*bonus* I will also throw in a 64MB Sandisk SD Card, since I really have no use for it if i'm not going to have my PPC anymore.

I paid over 400 for this when i got it a while back.. but I'm willing to part with all of it for $250.00 (or best reasonable offer).

If you are interested, please send an email to [email protected] - I would prefer check or money order, however I do have a paypal account as well.

Thank you :D

dnelson
09-01-2002, 07:49 PM
This Item has been SOLD!

Thank you everyone for your interest... :)