View Full Version : Unpublished PocketPC.com Articles

Jason Dunn
08-09-2002, 04:16 PM
My wonderful wife spent hours transferring my unpublished PocketPC.com articles into a template for the site, so over the next week you can expect to see one new article every week day. They cover a variety of products, some are reviews, and some are columns. A couple date back to December of 2001, so those won't exactly be "cutting edge", but if nothing else I hope you'll find them useful in some fashion.<br /><br />The first article was the HandheldPlanet case review, and at 10 AM my review of the Symbol Wireless Networker goes live. I'll publish one per day next week as well - enjoy!

spg
08-09-2002, 04:56 PM
Cool! 8) Look forward to reading them Jason.

Kirk Stephens
08-09-2002, 05:20 PM
How come they don't publish articles on PocketPC.Com anymore? It used to be updated frequently with all sorts of interesting stuff.

pt
08-09-2002, 05:28 PM
How come they don't publish articles on PocketPC.Com anymore? It used to be updated frequently with all sorts of interesting stuff.

check out: chatter, around the web, did ya know, and take your pocket pc out here:
http://www.microsoft.com/mobile/pocketpc/club/default.asp

cheers,
pt

Jason Dunn
08-09-2002, 05:30 PM

Microsoft policy/focus shift.

kiwi
08-09-2002, 07:01 PM

Microsoft policy/focus shift.

&lt;sigh>

I hate how microsoft are fickle.. they always start with a hiss and a roar but then things start to fade off.. just like their marketing strategies in my opinion.

b

Jimmy Dodd
08-09-2002, 07:36 PM
Hey Jason,

How about dating these articles, especially if they are a little old. I'm glad you are finally getting them online, but it would be nice to know just how far from the "cutting edge" they are as I read them. Especially if I read them six weeks down the road - then all I have is the post time to figure out how dated they are.

Thanks,
Bwana Jim

Jonathon Watkins
08-09-2002, 08:17 PM
Always good to read your stuff Jason - thoughI agree with BwanaJim - having a date on them would be good. You have a very generous wife! :D

Ashley Dunn
08-09-2002, 09:29 PM
Aw shucks...you made me blush. :oops:

I love helping out in any way I can. And Jason has more important things to do than write code and do up templates for articles! :squarewink:

Jason Dunn
08-09-2002, 10:42 PM
How about dating these articles, especially if they are a little old.

You're right, I should date them, but I have no clue when I wrote each one. ;-) I'll figure something out...