View Full Version : Anyone want to write a T-Mobile Phone Edition review?

Jason Dunn
08-09-2002, 07:01 AM
Since there are so many questions surrounding this new model, and I don't have the exact model (nor do I live in their coverage area) would one of you new owners care to write up a detailed review? We'd gladly publish it on this site! Please get in touch with me through the Contacts page if you're interested.

szamot
08-09-2002, 08:13 AM
well you can always send your's to me, shrine has been erected last night to house it, I will do a review on everything but service since there is none here yet....gdi

DerekTheGeek
08-09-2002, 01:28 PM
I have a T-Mobile HTC. I have really been pleased with it. Enough to sell my e740. I would be glad to write a review with some pictures. :D

Jason Dunn
08-09-2002, 02:14 PM
...everything but service since there is none here yet....gdi

Sure there is! It works on the Fido/Microcell network! You still can't have it though. ;-)

Jason Dunn
08-09-2002, 02:15 PM
I have a T-Mobile HTC. I have really been pleased with it. Enough to sell my e740. I would be glad to write a review with some pictures. :D

Great! I responded to your email, so go for it! I'd actually like to see TWO reviews on this, both from site readers. I have an idea...anyone else want to write a review?

jeremyet
08-09-2002, 02:51 PM
I'm based in the UK and am the happy owner of an XDA - would a review of this be of interest? I can't do technical benchmarking, but am happy to give a consumer's opinion...

Jason Dunn
08-09-2002, 02:58 PM
I'm based in the UK and am the happy owner of an XDA - would a review of this be of interest? I can't do technical benchmarking, but am happy to give a consumer's opinion...

Yes, absolutely! Follow the format listed here:

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2624

vetteguy
08-11-2002, 04:08 PM
I might be buying one this weekend...if I do, I'll let you know (I live in the US).

vetteguy
08-13-2002, 03:44 AM
I just picked up my phone from the store, and it is currently charging. Can't wait to try it out!!!