View Full Version : Seeking a Compact Flash Card for my Jornada 540.

whitebelt0
08-07-2002, 08:25 PM
:? Please help me locate a Compact Flash Card for my Jornada 540. Does it also require a second part to connect it to the port? (I'm a novice user of PPCs, as you can see.) Tom Moore, Miami, FL

Steven Cedrone
08-07-2002, 09:00 PM
:? Please help me locate a Compact Flash Card for my Jornada 540. Does it also require a second part to connect it to the port? (I'm a novice user of PPCs, as you can see.) Tom Moore, Miami, FL

Tom,

Are you actually looking for a Compact Flash card (Like a modem, storage, etc.) Or are you asking where the card gets inserted into the Jornada?

If you want to buy a card, go to the Pocket PC Thoughts home page. On the top you can search for the lowest prices. Or you can go to your local computer superstore.

If you want to know where the CF card gets inserted, it is on the top of the unit. There is a "cheesy" plastic door that covers the slot.....

Hope this helps....

Steve

Dave Conger
08-08-2002, 08:23 PM
You might also look into the ATek CF I to CF II converter as some CF cards you might wish to by Type II and the Jornada only has a Type I card slot.

http://www.atek.com/

whitebelt0
08-09-2002, 11:57 PM
:) Steven Cedrone and pdadave, thanks for your suggestons for locating a Compact Flash Card and ATek CF I to CF II converter. Tom Moore