View Full Version : ZIO FunPack Summer Edition

Jason Dunn
07-31-2002, 03:20 AM
<a href="http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=311&platformId=2&productType=2&catalog=0&amp;sectionId=0&productId=35088">http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=311&platformId=2&productType=2&catalog=0&amp;sectionId=0&productId=35088</a><br /><br />Looking for some great games for a good price? ZIOsoft has put together a bundle of three great games for a paltry $14.95. Check it out, and order from the above affiliate link if that suits your fancy.<br /><br />• Metalion - "How about a little live-action arcade game with all the effects right in the palm of your hand? No need to pump up the bass here. This is the world's first complete 3-D shooting game for the Pocket PC. With intensive colors and sounds, Metalion will blow your mind. You get the whole nine yards plus much more!"<br /><br />• Space Tactics - "Control any of the three different planets, each featured with unique military base. You, as the troop commanders, must seek and destroy all your opponent's bases spread throughout each planet. Within the limited given time for each turn, you must evaluate and choose the appropriate enemy Target Points. But be sure to carefully plan each move, because you need to destroy all your opponent's bases before they destroy yours. Space Tactics is also playable one on one, using 802.11 (WLAN) or IR. Battle for survival on the 10x10 space grids and lead your troops to victory."<br /><br />• Expresso Run - "In the far future, humankind has spread throughout the galaxy, establishing colonies on a multitude of distant planets. On each, hundreds of miners, scientists, and explorers are dependent on regular shipments of the most crucial of supplies... Coffee. As a Java Jockey, you will pilot a state-of-the art hover truck hauling several tons of fresh coffee beans across alien landscapes. You'll have to dodge natural hazards such as blizzards, rock-falls, and brutally aggressive vegetation, as well as the native life forms that have developed as insatiable taste for coffee."

CoffeeKid
07-31-2002, 04:34 AM
Gah! That's less than the price I paid for expresso run on its own!!!

Oh well, if there was ever a PPC game I absolutely *had* to have... :)

Mark

JJ
07-31-2002, 02:56 PM
All of the games are available for MIPS too but why don't they offer this deal to the MIPS owners too! :x

Xyress
07-31-2002, 06:53 PM
Gah - only ARM?? What's that all about? I was ready to jump on it. Well, that's $15 they're not getting from me ... :x