View Full Version : Ipaq Brand "Tainted" - says HP

Aceze
07-26-2002, 04:46 PM
Wow, HP actually woke up to the fact that the Ipaq isnt really all it's cracked up to be.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/54/26395.html

Aceze

Jorgen
07-27-2002, 05:58 PM
How come they didn't know??? If they read the Pocket PC discussions at the various forums, it should be clear for anyone that the iPaq has serious problems. What also surprises me is that the iPaq has become a bestseller!

End result: HP drops the Jornada line - only Pocket PC's that I am interested in! Ah, well, that is life, I suppose ...

Jorgen

Thinkingman
07-30-2002, 03:04 AM
I found the article interesting and useful. I know the Ipaq is nice to look at but I need more of functionality, and for another thing price is crazy for the Ipaq in my personal opinion.
I want a pda that i can trust will not lock up, freeze, need fixis in the first month of use, and i for sure want EXCELLENT customer service support. Is it a lot to ask? Maybe to some but then again if we are pleased wiht the product as users then we will be back agian and again adn again, and not only that, we will gladly refer our friends:)
Pocket pc needs work, that is all there is to it. Whether you have one or not it is true. I am not saying it isnt nice and functional so please dotn get me wrong, just being honest and saying room for improvement. Hopefully, in some way, we as users can contribute to that increase in functionality. Who agrees or disagrees?