View Full Version : Holy notification messages Batman!

Jason Dunn
07-19-2002, 08:59 PM
I'm completely at a loss, but my Inbox just filled up with 60+ email notifications from our discussion board. Our server seems to be deeply disturbed about something, because we're having a hard time even getting a simple mail form to work. I apologize for the blast of email, and I'm working with Sonic Mobility to fix it now. I hope we'll get it working smoothly sometime today.

Foo Fighter
07-19-2002, 09:07 PM
Maybe this is Palm's way of gettting back at you for leaking that photo?

:lol:

Jason Dunn
07-19-2002, 09:15 PM
Maybe this is Palm's way of gettting back at you for leaking that photo?

Could be...hmm.... :wink:

Jonathon Watkins
07-19-2002, 09:53 PM
Well I'd rather have too many than none - as we did not to long ago. Still - it would be nice to get it fixed at some point - even if it does briefly think that lots more people love us. :wink:

Scott R
07-19-2002, 10:12 PM
Jason, last time I checked phpBB had a version 2.0.1 now. The problems you're having may have nothing to do with whatever bugs 2.0.1 fixed, but just in case...

Scott

Jason Dunn
07-19-2002, 10:33 PM
Well I'd rather have too many than none - as we did not to long ago. Still - it would be nice to get it fixed at some point - even if it does briefly think that lots more people love us. :wink:

I *think* we have the SMTP problem fixed - you should be getting notifications now. I hope...<gulp>

danmanmayer
07-19-2002, 10:35 PM
Yeah i am getting multiple messages about a post i made a couple days ago that i already knew had been responded to. Oh well a couple extra e-mails isn't a big deal. It is something i am more than willing to put up with to read this site. :2gunfire: Yeah I just had to use one of the new ones.

Ed Hansberry
07-19-2002, 11:43 PM
Somebody reply to this and lemme see if it works.

Jonathon Watkins
07-19-2002, 11:45 PM
Your wish is my command oh master :) By the way - is there any way of seeing who is logged in at the moment on this sytem?

spursdude
07-20-2002, 12:06 AM
is there any way of seeing who is logged in at the moment on this sytem?

on the forum index page, just scroll down to the very bottom of it. it'll tell you how many guests and how many logged in users are in the forums, and also which logged in users.

Ed Hansberry
07-20-2002, 01:09 AM
Your wish is my command oh master
Thanks. You can clean my car next. :fadein: