View Full Version : I have a problem? HELP PLEASE !

v19george
07-09-2002, 05:21 PM
:?: I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY CF AND MULTI MEDIA MEMORY. WHEN I CHECK HOW MUCH MEMORY I HAVE LEFT OVER ON MY MEMORIES IT SAIDS I HAVE CERTAIN MEMORY LEFT, BUT WHEN I ACTUALLY GO AND SEE BY USING FILE EXPLORER IT SAIDS I HAVE NOTHING ON MY MEMORIES. :x :x
CAN ANYONE HELP ME? PLEASE !!!

Jason Dunn
07-09-2002, 05:25 PM
Hi and welcome to the site. :-)

First off, you may not know this, but typing in all caps is considered "yelling" at someone online, so it's best to reserve that for when you really do mean to yell at someone. :wink:

It sounds like you may have some phantom files on there that are taking up space, but File Explorer can't see them. I suggest you download this application:

http://www.cnetx.com/format/download.asp

Use it to format your memory card, then have another look - I think it will solve the problem.

renz
07-09-2002, 06:27 PM
Another idea: open the file explorer, tap on an empty space until the menu appears, select "show all files" and see whatīs really there. (I donīt have my iPAQ with me so the wording might be different.) :wink:

Jason Dunn
07-09-2002, 06:27 PM
Another idea: open the file explorer, tap on an empty space until the menu appears, select "show all files" and see whatīs really there. (I donīt have my iPAQ with me so the wording might be different.) :wink:

Good idea Renz! Thanks for chiming in.

v19george
07-09-2002, 07:01 PM
Thanks for your advise and help!