View Full Version : iPAQ Club

Jason Dunn
05-22-2002, 12:15 AM
<a href="http://www.ipaqclub.com/">http://www.ipaqclub.com/</a><br /><br />Looking for an iPAQ-specific web site? Check out iPAQ Club.

Master O'Mayhem
05-22-2002, 12:21 AM
The first rule of IPAQ Club is you dont talk about IPAQ Club. The second rule of IPAQ Club ......

Chad
05-22-2002, 03:19 AM
"Ipaq Club: The Single Source of Information for the Indian Ipaq User" ...
well, since I'm not Indian, I'll stick with www.davescompaqipaq.com. Dave offers good non-discriminatory Ipaq information.

Equal access Ipaq news .. I love America :twisted:

Jason Dunn
05-22-2002, 05:07 AM
"Ipaq Club: The Single Source of Information for the Indian Ipaq User" ...
well, since I'm not Indian, I'll stick with www.davescompaqipaq.com. Dave offers good non-discriminatory Ipaq information.

It's no different than a site dubbed "Pocket PC Canada" or other such names - I wouldn't take it too personally. :-)

And I'm going to refrain from commenting on Dave's "non-discriminatory information". :twisted:

Sanjay Srikonda
05-23-2002, 12:28 AM
how do you make Ipaq information specific to Indians? I didn't get it. Actually, when I saw what the site was it looked like vieled (thinly) front-end for a store.

Jason Dunn
05-23-2002, 12:37 AM
how do you make Ipaq information specific to Indians? I didn't get it. Actually, when I saw what the site was it looked like vieled (thinly) front-end for a store.

It's in the text that comes across the screen in a marquee...

Sanjay Srikonda
05-23-2002, 12:51 AM
Are we talking Native Americans? India Indian? South American Indian?

Hey, on the Internet do any of us have a color?

Jason Dunn
05-23-2002, 12:52 AM

Nope! :D I think that was the original point - it's a little odd to have a site dedicated to a certain heritage of people. We're all human beings, so what difference does it make?

Sanjay Srikonda
05-23-2002, 01:18 AM
none at all

ok, dinner's on, gotta' go, it's veggie chili night here on the homestead.

Chad
05-23-2002, 03:13 AM

Nope! :D I think that was the original point - it's a little odd to have a site dedicated to a certain heritage of people. We're all human beings, so what difference does it make?

Thanks Jason .. I guess you got what I was trying to say.
PDA's benefit all mankind, no matter what your race, sex, creed,
religion, etc ...

Didn't mean to stir up so much controversy! :oops: