View Full Version : Star Wars Episode II Teasers

Jason Dunn
05-10-2002, 07:50 PM
I rarely claim that we have an exclusive on any information, but I have a reliable source who will be publishing some exclusive Star Wars II content this Sunday night. I've been told he'll have content in eBook form, Flash files, Windows Media video, and Today themes. Keep your eye on this site Sunday night, and as soon as I get the information, we'll publish it here. May the force be with you!

Tari Akpodiete
05-11-2002, 05:33 AM
ahem, i see that PT is going to be busy for a few days...

Lotto
05-11-2002, 10:36 PM
I'd be careful as to what you place here, as it has been reported on CNN that illegal copies are already circulating the internet. I'd hate to see you get slapped with a lawsuit for making something public, that shouldn't have been yet. Know your sources (which history shows you have always been in the past). :)

Jason Dunn
05-12-2002, 06:23 AM
I'd be careful as to what you place here, as it has been reported on CNN that illegal copies are already circulating the internet. I'd hate to see you get slapped with a lawsuit for making something public, that shouldn't have been yet. Know your sources (which history shows you have always been in the past). :)

Thanks for the concern, but I wouldn't post anything that violated fair use laws - besides which, I trust my source implicitly.

Tari Akpodiete
05-13-2002, 01:39 AM
i believe Jason said: "content in eBook form, Flash files, Windows Media video, and Today themes". i don't interpret that as to mean he's going to be actually making the film itself available...

Lotto
05-13-2002, 01:49 AM
I understood that but some content could be illegal, and they plan on prosecuting. I think Jason understood it was just a friendly heads up, nothing accusitory.

Tari Akpodiete
05-13-2002, 01:50 AM
i know you weren't accusing Jason. and George Lucas et al has always been quite fair and understanding about fans doing promo stuff. unlike some pda companies we could name...

NLS
05-13-2002, 07:03 AM
It is the best SW ever (yet).

I saw it in a special avant premiere in Athens last Saturday... full of treckies of course.

Nice to be one of the few in the world to have seen it.

Two things I loved...

nope. Wait and see.