View Full Version : Forums are back!

Chris Edwards
05-07-2002, 04:04 AM
The forums are back, new, and improved. One of the notable new features is image uploading. This feature has been turned on experimentally. If it is abused, it will be removed -- you've been warned. That's all folks. Enjoy!

Marc Zimmermann
05-07-2002, 05:43 AM
One of the notable new features is image uploading. This feature has been turned on experimentally. If it is abused, it will be removed -- you've been warned. That's all folks. Enjoy!

You're just asking for trouble, aren't you?

jwf
05-07-2002, 10:24 AM
Does this update make them readable on the Pocket PC - Mazingo (Full) channel etc.?

I. Bergman
05-07-2002, 10:58 AM
"image uploading"

Please don't. I think it doesn't really add to the forum and I absolutely don't want to be reminded of ... well you all know what I mean.

mgd
05-07-2002, 12:41 PM
..and I absolutely don't want to be reminded of ... well you all know what I mean.

Ha, ha....absolutely.

Janak Parekh
05-07-2002, 02:40 PM
I think it's easier in this system, though, to delete said "images"... I hope I'm right :)

PDABuzz, PocketPCPassion, etc. have all had image uploading to great benefit and little detriment so far.. but it does appear as if Jason has a special bunch of "groupies".

Here's to keeping my fingers crossed :wink:

--bdj

P.S. Ooh, I notice a "delete post" button so I can delete my posts... nice :mrgreen:

marlof
05-07-2002, 05:07 PM
One thing that has changed since that problem, is that all contributors now can delete images. So we don't have to wait for Jason to wake up to deal with the problem. :D