View Full Version : Two Peaks Looking For Beta Testers

Brad Adrian
04-28-2002, 12:06 AM
<a href="http://www.twopeaks.com/main/software/healthapp/">http://www.twopeaks.com/main/software/healthapp/</a><br /><br />Mel Sampat at Two Peaks Solutions is enlisting Pocket PC enthusiasts who would like to help beta test his upcoming <i>Personal Health & Diet Manager</i> application.<br /><br />"Personal Health & Diet Manger offers Pocket PC users an easy way to track all their health related information, including medical and insurance records, prescriptions, hospital visits and more.<br /><br />It contains a full-featured diet and exercise manager for planning weight loss or gain by tracking calories and other data from meals and activities. A full USDA nutrition database, and menus from common restaurant chains will also accompany the diet manager.<br /><br />It comes with many useful calculators for figuring your optimum weight, body mass, BMI, recommended daily calories, and a lot of other useful data that will help you plan the perfect diet and stay in great shape.<br /><br />Several features will also be included for people with special medical needs. For example, there will be a daily journal with the ability to track insulin, blood pressure, hours of sleep, blood-sugar levels and other parameters, with reports that can easily be exported to Microsoft Excel."<br /><br />Mel needs people who are serious about providing feedback about this new software. So, if you're willing to take the time to let him know what you think, click on the hyperlink above and volunteer.

Terry
04-28-2002, 12:43 AM
I "beta tested" the Two Peaks Perfect Home application and gave "Mel" a number of suggestions. My remuneration for my time? Nada. Zilch. Not even the previous customer discount was offered...only the "opportunity" to purchase the product at full price.

The feedback forum was closed during the beta period and no new updates or release candidates were ever offered.

BTW, "Mel" might be short for Melissa (at least that's how it seemed in now dead forums).

So although this new program and Perfect Home both interest me, I'll pass on helping Two Peaks.

Brad Adrian
04-29-2002, 12:49 AM
I can't respond to the complaints other than to suggest that's why they call them "volunteers."