View Full Version : 3 Very Popular iPAQ Specific Accessory Devices Combine

JNewby
04-24-2002, 01:33 AM
FYI: A unique first time for 3 independent entrepreneurs - The original inventors of the iPocket bungee, the Silver Slider and the Ipaq Antenna Metal Styli have all collaboratively agreed to release a limited edition package containing all 3 popular products discounted. Each inventor has never actually met accept through each others product. Bundle includes: (1) Silver Slider 5 with cover and CF Expansion; (1) iPocket bungee (black) - handheld security strap and (1) Ipaq Antenna - 3800 series metal stylus. Products available together at http://www.ipocketbungee.com

Sanjay Srikonda
04-24-2002, 09:42 PM
You've got a $500 machine, strapped to your wrist, hanging and lolling and banging into things. So, THIS is supposed to be safety? You're not dropping it, but hey, no worries, that you're banging it into things because it HANGS FOLKS, IT'S HANGING FROM YOUR WRISTS, and that's supposed to be safety???

Who believes this stuff? I am more worried about dropping it and banging it into things, wouldn't a better, sturdier case that would protect the Ipaq from drops and bangs be more what someone should be marketing?

Something like the Ipaq Armor that supports SS2-5?

As it is, I like the SS series of packs, but the plastic cover pack doesn't do anything but keep the front of hte screen from cracking or scratching, if you still drop your Ipaq you're going to make it break. The plastic cover will crack, your screen MAY be protected, but your device WILL most likely die from the impact. How is this protecting the device? You've got a great screen, but your device is cracked in two.

bones
04-26-2002, 02:33 PM
What a piece of CRAP!

Sorry guys, but the idea of hanging my $1000 (CAN + TAX :( ) device from my wrist by your dinky little strap isn't very comforting.

Plus, you would look like a complete idiot and super geek when using it.