View Full Version : CollectiveArts in need of contributors/columnists.

Tycho Morgan
03-27-2002, 05:39 AM
[Note: This has nothing to do with Pocket PC thoughts, Jason, or the other PPC Thoughts team members.]

As you might already know I have a website called CollectiveArts, located at http://www.collectivearts.net/. We strive to bring the best independent content on the web together in one super site. We have a fully developed web site that provides rich arena for all of its content.

We are currently in the process of redirecting the focus and form that CollectiveArts uses.

Right now we are seeking people willing to writ weekly and bi-weekly columns on anyone of a number of subjects, in addition to another ,ore specialized task; but first, the columns.

If you would like to write a column you must have sufficient experience or knowledge with your subject matter to write a five to seven hundred or more word column once every week or two depending on what you specify. Possible topics includes, but aren't limited to the following (feel free to suggest subjects and topics in other fields that you are interested in):

Technology - mobile technology, implications of, in reality, reviews, market analysis
Cyber Culture - reviews, theories, studies, summaries, commentary
Visual Art - photography, graphics, painting, and drawing how-to's, and reviews
Writing - the business, the craft, how to's, and philosophy
Performance Art - movie and theatre, business, reviews, commentary
Cooking - recipes, equipment, restaurant reviews
Clothing – Fashion, styles, production of,
Textile Arts – Weaving, Knitting, and sewing how-to's information, gear, suggestions, patterns

We are also interested in finding people to write for our "Tech Musings" weblog. This log, features news, reviews, commentary and other musings from its group of contributors. You can write a column and contribute to tech musings, if you like.

If you are interested, in anything that I've presented here, please contact me by email ([email protected]) or reply to this thread. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you all soon!

Cheers,
Sam