View Full Version : Hi, I'm Brad...

Brad Adrian
03-21-2002, 06:34 PM
And I'm going to try to make some meaningful contributions to this site. It's going to be a bit of a challenge keeping up with Jason and the other writers, but I'll do my best.<br /><br />Not to bore you with details, but I've been a technophile all my life, and have owned more electronic toys than I can count or my wife can understand. I've been a Pocket PC groupie since their introduction, and have been part of the MVP group since 2000. I especially LOVE all things wireless and my favorite pastime is sitting on the couch or back porch, surfing the 'Net with my Pocket PC, wireless LAN and cable modem. ("Why? Because I can!")<br /><br />I'm looking forward to this new adventure and being part of the Pocket PC Thoughts Team!

spg
03-21-2002, 07:05 PM
I especially LOVE all things wireless and my favorite pastime is sitting on the couch or back porch, surfing the 'Net with my Pocket PC, wireless LAN and cable modem. ("Why? Because I can!")

Now that is the spirit, we don't need any other reason do we? :lol: Welcome Brad!

Bob S
03-21-2002, 09:00 PM
("Why? Because I can!")

8) Yes, a man after my own heart - My philosophy exactly

Steve Bush
03-21-2002, 10:10 PM
:roll:

Hmmm. I always thought that Industry Analysts for Gartner, META, Forrester, etc. were impartial. No?

st63z
03-22-2002, 12:00 AM
Hehe, the topic title really hit my funny bone for some reason :)

"Hi, I'm Brad..."