View Full Version : Give a hearty welcome to Brad Adrian

Jason Dunn
03-21-2002, 06:09 PM
I'd like to welcome Brad Adrian aboard as the newest contributor to Pocket PC Thoughts. Brad is a Senior Research Analyst for The Gartner Group, and he spends his time pondering the future of wireless data and other deep mysteries of life. Brad is also a Mobile Devices MVP and an all around great guy. His brand of humour and insight will no doubt make this site even better. Welcome Brad!

Sven Johannsen
03-21-2002, 06:25 PM
Is there a trading card out on him?

(RE: PocketPCThoughts OFF-TOPIC: The 101 Dumbest Moments in Business, see # 20)

Welcom Brad :wink:

Jason Dunn
03-21-2002, 06:33 PM

Maybe if we ask nice he'll scan it and upload it? Hehe. :lol: :lol:

Or maybe he'll help us to make Pocket PC Thoughts trading cards! Heh.

Dave Conger
03-21-2002, 07:08 PM
Welcome Brad! I look forward to reading your posts. Jason has done a great job picking people in the past, and I am sure you will be another great pick.

Brad Adrian
03-21-2002, 07:16 PM

I'd send you one, but they've become so popular that they're hard to come by!

Paragon
03-21-2002, 09:09 PM
Sven

Maybe I could send you one of mine.... I have lots :roll:

Dave

Joff
03-21-2002, 09:56 PM
Hi Brian,

Can't wait to read your new posts. Pocketpcthoughts is a great source of information. Thanks to you guys.
Cheers,

Joff

Steven Cedrone
03-22-2002, 12:13 AM
Jason,

Your "contact" page is gettin' a bit stale :wink:

JMountford
03-22-2002, 04:10 PM
No offence to Brad. And Welcome. I have seen your posts. They're not bad. :wink:

But, what is with the rotating door for contributers at thoughts?

There has been Jason, Andy, and Marlof since I started reading the site nine months ago. There has been Chris Coulter (I liked his posts), Ed, Sam, and Brad, and I think I am missing someone. I know Ashley is always behind the seens. Sometimes it is diconcerting.

Jason Dunn
03-23-2002, 08:39 AM
But, what is with the rotating door for contributers at thoughts? There has been Jason, Andy, and Marlof since I started reading the site nine months ago. There has been Chris Coulter (I liked his posts), Ed, Sam, and Brad, and I think I am missing someone. I know Ashley is always behind the seens. Sometimes it is diconcerting.

Well, when you're not paying people, you can't ask them to stay any longer than they want to. :-) The person you're missing is Dave Z - he was with us for a couple of months. Chris was with us for a bit longer. People come and go, but I hope that the quality of the site stays the same no matter who's posting. :-)

JMountford
03-23-2002, 06:20 PM
Dave. That's right. Thanx. The sight is purdy gud. Course I been readin and postin here for over nine months, so either it is a decent place or I just really am a loser. :D