View Full Version : Talk about bad timing!

Jason Dunn
03-10-2002, 12:22 AM
It seems that whenever I'm getting ready to leave, my site decides to have a fit on me! Something happened to the primary DNS host, and somehow the secondary and third entries were missing. &lt;sigh> At any rate, it should be working now or very shortly for most of you. Sorry about that!<br /><br />I'm off to Germany for Mobius 2002 in an hour, and the connectivity over there will be dicey. Some of the Mobius attendees are talking about bringing an 802.11b access point with them and getting something set up, but there's no guarantee of connectivity. Worst case scenario, you won't see any updates from myself, Ed, Marlof or Andy until Wednesday or Thursday. Be kind to Sam while he runs the site all by himself! :-)<br /><br />I'll have pictures and hopefully some cool CeBit findings when I return. Have a good weekend!

Steven Cedrone
03-10-2002, 02:26 AM
Jas,

You know that if you guys need temp help posting and running the site, there are a bunch of us that would be willing to help out......

Steve

Tycho Morgan
03-11-2002, 01:01 AM
Yeah, It ain't going to be a lazy week for me. Life has a strange way of picking on me it seems. Don't fret, I'll be around as much as I can.

Jas,

You know that if you guys need temp help posting and running the site, there are a bunch of us that would be willing to help out......

Steve

I've always said that running a site is really easy, and most of the time rather fun, it's generating the content that gets to be a pain (espicaly when you have an outline for a novel that is really trying to get written). Thats why its really helpful when people send us stuff, and for the same reason, thats why we love it when people include excerpts and other info that makes the posting process even easier. So, thank you to everyone who sends news updates or other announcements to the [email protected] alias; we wouldn't be able to do it without you (and mantian our sanity).

Cheers, and be patient please :)

Sam

innersky
03-11-2002, 01:27 AM
shouldn't that be [email protected] ??

Tycho Morgan
03-11-2002, 01:58 AM
shouldn't that be [email protected] ??

Yes, of course. Sorry about that!

Cheers,
Sam

spg
03-11-2002, 02:45 AM
Hope you have fun Jason! Look forward to hearing the reports!

And good luck to Sam, I'm sure you can handle it. :wink: