View Full Version : Another game coming from Hexacto

Dave Conger
02-08-2002, 02:16 AM
I have been very fond of the last two games from Hexacto, and this one sounds like another interesting one. Probably will spend quite a few hours with this one too!!

Here is the press release about Hexacto's new game, Lemonade Inc.:

Hexacto to introduce its first business simulation game in March 2002: Lemonade Inc. for Pocket PC.

Lemonade Inc. is a Pocket PC business simulation/strategy title that will get you addicted. Aimed at casual gamers of all ages, the game features colorful animated graphics and a humorous twist. The game will be available for Pocket PC in March and is also scheduled to be later released on Palm OS and wireless phone platforms (Symbian, SmartPhone and Brew).

Game Description
Want to test your entrepreneurial skills? With Lemonade Inc., you’re in business!

It’s a well known fact: even the simplest ideas can become very lucrative. In Lemonade Inc. you have the chance turn a kid’s game into a serious and profitable enterprise.

You start with a small lemonade stand and a few dollars in your pocket. Check the latest weather forecast and try to pick the best location for your stand, tweak your lemonade recipe, set your prices and manage your inventory. Re-invest your profits and streamline your production methods to earn the best margins out of every workday. Make the wrong decisions and you’ll be on your way to bankruptcy faster than you think… Make the good ones, and you just might take your enterprise to the top!

And that’s only part of the challenge… when you start making some real money, you can post your results online on Hexacto’s website and compare your corporation with those of other players around the world.

Start honing your business skills… and make your mother proud!

Features:
· 5 maps with different characteristics and attributes
· Multiple customer types with distinctive personalities
· 3 lemonade stands with tons of equipment and upgrade possibilities
· Complex game system based on realistic parameters allowing the player to choose his own business strategy providing close to infinite re-playability.
· Watch your company results and value on LSX (Lemonade Stock Exchange)
· And lots of other cool features!

For more screenshots: http://www.hexacto.com/news.php?nwid=11

Sunnyone
02-08-2002, 03:11 PM
My son's 4th grade class (2 kids to a PC), had a game very similar to this installed. I remember getting a note from the teacher that he would sneak and open the game during class time!! :roll: He was definitely addicted!

Dave Conger
02-08-2002, 06:24 PM
My son's 4th grade class (2 kids to a PC), had a game very similar to this installed. I remember getting a note from the teacher that he would sneak and open the game during class time!! :roll: He was definitely addicted!

You know, come to think of it, we probably had a game similar to that "back in the day" on our Apple IIe's at school....along with the classic "Oregon Trail" game!!