View Full Version : Introducing Sam Kleinman (or as I like to say: “Me”)

Tycho Morgan
02-07-2002, 11:14 PM
Hello, I’m Sam Kleinman and it appears that I’m one of the new members on the Thoughts team. It is possible that you’ve seen my name somewhere on the web, but then again you may be sitting there asking yourself “who the heck is this guy?” If you fall into the second category, read on for a quick crash course on ‘me’.<br /><br />I’m a writer, editor, website organizer, and a Pocket PC user. I’ve been using a Pocket PC for a bit more than a year, first an iPaq H3630 and now a Jordana 565. Previous to this, I used a Visor and while I did outgrow that nifty little gadget in near record time, I prefer to focus on what works for the individual rather than what is ‘better’; but I digress. In addition to some normal organizational tasks, I use my Pocket PC for writing, note taking, eBook reading, and half a dozen other things. My interests and focuses will tend to be related to these areas of usage. <br /><br />It is really great to be a part of this site, and I hope that I bring something to ‘Thoughts that interests you all. If you have any questions, comments, or would like to bring something that you feel I should know about to my attention, please feel free to <a href="http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=45">contact me</a>.

Jeff Kirvin
02-07-2002, 11:34 PM
Welcome aboard, Sam!

When did you get the Jornada, and why'd you dump the iPaq?

JK

chrisnian
02-07-2002, 11:37 PM
Welcome aboard. Look forward to reading your thoughts! 8O

RLBogue
02-08-2002, 02:06 AM
You have been assimulated ;)

Foo Fighter
02-08-2002, 03:26 AM
Sam Kleinman?!?! Long time no see! I remember you as Celchu19, back from the days at VisorCentral. Ah memories...

:P

James
02-08-2002, 03:27 AM
Welcome!

Snickers
02-08-2002, 05:00 AM
Welcome Sam. I look forward to hear what you have to say. 8)

Snickers
02-08-2002, 05:03 AM
How do you get the picture under your name on the right. I thought that is what the Avtar was for in your profile setup. Please help.

Tycho Morgan
02-08-2002, 10:17 PM
Thank you all.

My mother (who is a practicing clinical psychologist) has my old iPAQ and uses it to do the massive amounts of paper work those insurance companies and social service agencies require. I quickly replaced the iPAQ with a Jordana, and I really like it. I don't know if I would have gotten the Jordana had I not had this excuse, but I'm really glad I did.

Cheers,
Sam

James
02-09-2002, 02:12 AM
I forgot to add in my earlier post that we won't be nearly as hard on you as we will be on Ed :twisted: