View Full Version : Status Updates on Shipping of Silver Sliders

Kemas
02-06-2002, 03:59 AM
TO: PDAmotion Customers

Since I know many of the PDAmotion Silver Slider customers frequent this board as well as Dale's I thought I would post an update as well as remind users that PDAmotion does have its own discussion forum now.

Here is the current skinny. We have shipped up to order 1880, including some of the RMAs that had been requested. We were shipping 300 a day for several days until we ran out of the stock we got earlier last week. We have our next shipment scheduled to arrive late this week. Once we get those units in we will begin shipping units again, as well as RMA units.

Currently we have over 3600 orders, some are for just a cable and some are for multiple units. We believe we can ship all product before the end of the month.

As for refunds. We are still having problems getting Cornerstone to release funds to our customers. They are still wanting more paperwork, which we are providing, but it is some serious hand holding. Instead of getting the information from the paperwork we previously submitted they want it all anew. But they are the bank, so they get what they want. As soon as the status changes I will update my board and let users of this forum and Dale's forum know.

For continual updates and to ask questions of me or other customers and users, please visit our web site at www.pdamotion.com and visit our discussion forum. It isn't fancy, but it work pretty well. As with Jason's board, you must register to post and registered users will get e-mail updates until PDAmotion has resolved all of the current problems. Then I will cease sending out daily updates. Right now none are going out since the status hasn't changed in the past few days.

If you have questions, please feel free to e-mail me [email protected]. I do my best to respond to all questions in 1 business day or sooner.

Thanks,
Kemas
PDAmotion, Inc.

Kemas
02-14-2002, 12:13 AM
As of yesterday, Feb. 12th 2002, PDAmotion shipped up to 2310. By Friday, Feb. 15th, PDAmotion hopes to have reached order 3100.

Keep an eye on our discussion board at www.pdamotion.com for more information.

Thanks,
Kemas

spg
02-15-2002, 05:02 PM
Thanks for doing a great job at keeping us informed Kemas! Keep up the good work!

~Spencer

weatherman
03-02-2002, 08:39 AM
Here is an update: Kemas has left the building.
evidently he couldn't handle working for people who kept lying to him. he has posted his resignation.
Kemas was a good guy but he'll never make it as a national press secretary, which is to his credit.

Unfortunately he was the only person working for pdamotion who would return emails to customers wondering where there money was going to be refunded.
Try this link for a refund.

http://caag.state.ca.us/consumers/mailform.htm