View Full Version : Woohoo This is great!

entropy1980
02-05-2002, 08:31 AM
This is what I have been hoping for this site! This is a truly interactive experience and is sure to breed a nice community of discussion. I am giddy!

JohnnyFlash
02-05-2002, 01:22 PM
Glad to see you back! You sometimes don't realize what you're how much you depend on something until it's gone. Good work guy's.

JohnnyFlash
02-05-2002, 01:26 PM
oops sorry for the bad english. Don't see a edit reply button?

Mr. PPC
02-05-2002, 01:42 PM
I am extremely happy the site is back up, starting to have withdrawls. :lol:

One of the things I loved about PocketPC Thoughts was that it was very easy to find and read articles. Almost every day something new is released that promises to be the cutting edge and provide a new experience for surfing the net. What a lot of sites forget is this: KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid). I am tired of going to sites that have too much crap. This site was straight forward and had one goal, PocketPC. I hope in the days ahead you don't loose site of this.

JohnnyFlash
02-05-2002, 02:30 PM
Welcome Back! :D 8O :? 8)

van_mierlo
02-05-2002, 06:14 PM
It's good to see this site back up :lol:

JohnnyFlash
02-05-2002, 09:08 PM
I too would like to chime in and sya that I'm glad to see the sight back up, and especially glad to see the improvements on the back end.

I was distraught when i synced-up and found a blank avant go page where yours was usually located.

This has been my number one source for pocket pc info since I started using it about 8 months ago.

Keep it up!

OMB :lol:

JohnnyFlash
02-05-2002, 09:29 PM
Good luck to all of you at Pocket PC Thoughts. I'm looking forward to some informative and lively debate ...

Now I think I'll be hitting your site a 'double-digit' number of times a day :lol:

All the best from the UK

Golfer
02-05-2002, 09:32 PM
Ooops. I have now setup my automative login (see above) :oops:

stillfeelgone
07-03-2003, 08:18 PM
I've been reading this site for well over a year now, and I love it, but I never created an account or posted before. So I wanted to try and see how my avatar works. Will subscribe to the site soon.

Mike