View Full Version : Jason Dunn's chosen Avatar

edgar
08-24-2006, 11:47 PM
I was waiting to see which Avatar Hero jason would choose.

Jason -

Do you have names for these guys? ANd why this one.

How's this for the first softball poll on the new site :)

Great new look - great change! But I miss all the great emoticons! Do we get more than these dorky ones?

Darius Wey
08-25-2006, 12:40 AM
I was waiting to see which Avatar Hero jason would choose.

Jason -

Do you have names for these guys? ANd why this one.

He looks to be using the same Wolverine avatar from Pocket PC Thoughts, but I'm sure he'll find a new superhero for this site soon enough. ;)

Great new look - great change! But I miss all the great emoticons! Do we get more than these dorky ones?

We'll slowly roll out old and new ones over time.

Mark Kenepp
08-25-2006, 03:32 AM
I too was wondering which avatar Jason would choose. (I actually thought that maybe one of the reasons he has waited so long to combine the Thoughts Media sites was he was unable to part with his multiple avatars:D)

I think that he chose Wolverine because it was his first (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=381).

Janak Parekh
08-25-2006, 03:52 AM
He looks to be using the same Wolverine avatar from Pocket PC Thoughts, but I'm sure he'll find a new superhero for this site soon enough. ;) What do you mean, "this site"? This is going to have to be his "ultimate" avatar since he'll have the same merged persona...

(Which also means he'll be ahead of me in posts again! :()

I think that he chose Wolverine because it was his first (http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=381). Whoa, nice catch. As I reread that thread, I thought I was reading it for the first time. That is, until I saw BigDaddyJ's post. :eek: Man, I've lost track amongst my 13,000-ish posts...

--janak

Jason Dunn
08-25-2006, 08:40 PM
Heh. Well, to be honest, I picked good ol' Wolvie just because I needed an avatar for testing. I may or may not keep him - we'll see what happens when the forum merger really happens.

Regarding the emoticons, yeah, expect them to change.